THE RASA OF KIRTAN – Level 1:
July 20th – July 26th, 2019
This unique 7 day kirtan retreat will be guided by renowned Maestro of Kirtan, Sri Vaiyasaki Das.
Students will have access to the essence of his lifelong experience in Mantra Kirtans. He studied in India and Bangladesh from traditional masters, who have long since left this world. Today there are no younger masters who are at the same level of those past masters. The authentic kirtan tradition is gradually being lost.
Through this unique kirtan training, you will be able to gain the same knowledge and techniques that Vaiyasaki himself learned directly from the masters. You will receive everything you need to become a living kirtan instrument to perpetuate our wonderful kirtan legacy into the future.
The kirtan retreat level 1 includes learning:
– 5 Raga kirtans: emotional moods of the melodies
– 2 popular bhajan songs
– Yogic breathing to get the best sound for singing
– Appropriate and inappropriate ways of leading kirtan
– How to play harmonium Vedic style
– How to play the kartals (hand cymbals)
– Theory and tradition of our kirtan culture
– Individual tutoring one-on-one
– Lots of practice time
– Mantra meditation intensive – chanting purely as a meditation
– Evening Kirtans in the temple
– Join our kirtan in the lavender fields during the famous International Lavender Festival
SPECIAL 10% Earlybird discount before May 31: Pay only €670 and save €75!
All payments quoted in Euros.
Tuition, Accommodation, and 3 Meals/day for entire 1 week training.
Each student may bring their family to share the room and meals at no extra charge.
10 seats available for this retreat to ensure personal one-on-one training.
Book now to avoid disappointment later.
Use this form to register for July 20/2019 HARMONIUM COURSE – LEVEL 1:
Credit Card or PayPal Payment:
Click HERE to pay US$765.00 (€670.00) for Level 1 Harmonium course with PayPal.
You can make a bank transfer of €670.00 to this bank account:
International Bank account number (IBAN): ES66 2100 8779 82 2200023828
Holder of the account: A.C.K. (Asociación Conciencia de Krishna) – Spain
ALL PAYMENTS INCLUDE ROOM, MEALS, AND COURSES FOR ONE WEEK